Thursday 20 October 2016

AUTUMN FOR CHALLENGE OVER AT SHEEP SKI DESIGNS

Hello and I would like to share with you my card for the new challenge over at SHEEP SKI DESIGNS, This is a face book challenge and the all the details on how to enter can be found on the link above. This is the card I have created for this challenge.




You can find this stunning image here to purchase AUGUST FROM SHEEP SKI DESIGNS and you can use this code SKIJEAN10 to get 10% off your purchase.

 I am proud to say I have just became a Design Team member for this challenge.The lovely art work is created by this lovely lady Andrea Norris. Look at my lovely design team badge, which she created and which I will be sharing on my blog with pride.


Please pop over and join in with this challenge you could win 3 images from this talented lady. Look at the stunning creations Sheep Ski Designs

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love that sparkle and pink and green is my favorite color combo for cards! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely that die is very pretty TFS Craft Rocket Lis

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card with lots of lovely sparkle.Beautifully feminine.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Jean. Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice color combination with lots of pretty sparkle. Thanks for sharing with Craft Rocket Challenges. Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete